About Dutch Flower Foundation
Over the past 10 years Dutch Flower Foundation has been able to support no less than 528 projects with €1,123,507 in funding. We actively encourage the involvement of employees across the more than 30 DFG companies and more and more projects are proposed by them.
We as DFF, want to support good causes, together with the Dutch Flower Group (DFG) companies and our partners in areas in which we are active, in order to improve the social environment and welfare of those in need. Making life colourful from the heart, for vulnerable people in need of support.
Our core values are (how do we behave and feel):
- Caring: we care about vulnerable people
- Involved: We are involved with the projects DFF supports
- Committed: We are committed to improve the livelihood of vulnerable people
- Binding: We are connected with our (business) partners to maximize the impact of our projects
Projects that our Foundation supports focus on:
- Education – giving people the opportunity to earn a living
- Housing – giving people a safe place to live
- Health – supporting physical and mental wellbeing
- Sports – giving people a goal in life through sports
- Fundamental needs – fulfilling people’s basic needs
The board of DFF consist of employees of DFG companies:
- Martin Vingerling (Hamiplant), treasurer
- Iris de Waal (The Floral Connection), general board member
- Marcel Zandvliet (Dutch Flower Group), chairman
- Martin van Rijn (Van Dijk Flora), general board member
- Gerda Stokhof (Dutch Flower Group), secretary
Dutch Flower Foundation heeft een ANBI status.